I find myself more and more these days searching for direction and what I want to do with my future. I pray often for God to help me find my way and lead me down the path that he has in store for me. I wonder if Nursing is something that I want to do for the rest of my life or is there something else out there for me? It is very hard to choose something that you want to do for the rest of your life and frustrating at the same time. I want to be done with my college experience and be graduated but I also want to graduate and not have to go back to college when I am in my 40s. I find myself leaning on God's word and what he promises me. I have to trust him and know that everything is going to work out for his good and in the perfect way that he has planned out for me.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your path.
Psalm 36:23
The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way
No comments:
Post a Comment