I confirmed some exciting news today. I, along with around 20 others, am going on a Missions Trip the beginning of July to Minnesota. I am so stoked and excited about helping others. I think that often people do not put enough emphasis and the same amount of excitement into going on a mission trip inside of the United States. America is shaky and lacking the foundation of Christian morals that we once had( do not get me started) so why not work on our country first. :) I am also SUPER excited that finals are almost here and over therefore that means Summer is near. YAY! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me this summer and I plan on getting a mad tan. My goal is to be black, yes black, by the end of August. Challenge Accepted. YOLO??
Remember:
Matthew 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment